Report Service Complaints Against the Police


The service allows citizens to report any wrong doing by law enforcement agencies i.e. South African Police Services and various metro police departments in Gauteng. Citizens can report these agencies for not discharging services as they should.

Available Services

Report complaint against Police

In Person Web based e-service

Related Services

No Related Services