Learners in schools that have access to the Gauteng Department of Education Digital Library can borrow books online for reading and studying.
How to access the Digital Library?
- Learners can access e-Books by selecting school name on the system
- Click here to access online books
- Log onto the system with your library card numbers.
- Borrow a book
- A maximum of three books can be borrowed for 14 days after which they are returned to the system.
- The system issues a receipt
Switchboard: 011 355 0000
Toll-free: 0800 000 789