Only parents applying for Grade 1 and 8 learners and those relocating from other Provinces are required to apply online.
How to apply?
You may logon on to www.gdeadmissions.gov.za
Go to any Public Ordinary School in your area, any District Office or the Provincial Department of Education for face to face assistance. In addition, the Office of the Premier, identified public libraries and community centres will serve as walk-in centres to assist with applications
When making the first application, parents may use one of the following application options:
- Home address
- Work Address
- Previous School – Applicable to Grade 8 only
Documents required to apply:
- Parents/ legal guardian Identity Document
- Proof of home/ work address
- Child birth certicate
- Clinic card for Grade 1 applications
- Current school academic report card for Grade Grade 8 applications