Report lack of feedback from the police


Report lack of feedback on a case that has been opened at any police station in Gauteng.

As a citizen living and working in Gauteng, you can report any of the following to the department's Civilian Secretariat for assistance:
  • Poor response time by the police; 
  • Missing dockets; 
  • Lack of feedback; 
  • Police abuse of power; 
  • Police inaction; 
  • Police corruption.​

Available Services

Related Services