Individuals can apply for government jobs online using the e-Recruitment system.
How to register and apply for vacancies:
- If you have a profile, click log in and enter your ID number and password and update your profile.
- New users may click on register profile and fill in all your details, then log in to search for vacancies and apply.
- If you forgot your password, click on reset password, answer the security question and your password will be provided to you.
- If you forgot your security answer and want to reset your password, click on reset password, then on EMAIL, enter your email address and your security answer will be sent to your email.
- Click on browse jobs to search vacancies per department. You may choose to use the quick search engine on the home page if you know the reference number, or department.
- Click on the view button to read the job specification then apply or register to apply.
- Click Apply button to apply for advertised vacancy.
- User’s resume is populated with vacancy details part A. Click Next button to continue.
- Click Cancel button to cancel the application
- Vacancy screening questionnaire will be populated, answer all questions and submit.