Report an environmental transgression

View all information about Report an environmental transgression on this page and get in touch to let us know how we can help.


Residents of Gauteng can report illegal environmental activities related to waste, air quality, land use and industrial development. These offences are transgressions in terms of the National Environmental Management Act (NEMA).

Available Services

Report an environmental crime

Over Phone

Related Services

No Related Services

Gauteng Provincial Government chat bot