Apply for RDP housing subsidy

View all information about Apply for RDP housing subsidy on this page and get in touch to let us know how we can help.


Residents of Gauteng can apply for housing subsidy provided by government through services such as Breaking New Ground (BNG) which was previously known as the Reconstruction and Development Programme (RDP).

Available Services

Check application status

In Person Over Phone

Submit application

Over Phone In Person

Related Services

No Related Services

Gauteng Provincial Government chat bot