Office of the Premier 02/07/2019 - 12:43
Gauteng Premier, David Makhura will on Monday, 01 July 2019, unveil the plan of the sixth administration during the State of the Province Address at the University of Johannesburg, in Pimville, Soweto.
Under the theme - Growing Gauteng Together - the sixth administration will prioritise the following key areas:
- Growing an inclusive economy that creates decent jobs
- Delivering quality education that equips children with skills for the future
- Improving the public healthcare system
- Accelerate the building of sustainable human settlement and spatial transformation
- Intensify fight against corruption and promoting integrity
- Building a reliable, safe and affordable integrated public transport system
- Building social cohesion.
Growing Gauteng Together means people from all walks of life have a role to play in building the province of our dreams!
Public meeting details are as follows: 01 July 2019 | 10am | Soweto UJ Campus (Entrance through Soweto College of Education)
Catch SOPA live from Soweto on SABC 404.
Follow us on social media
Twitter - @GautengProvince
Facebook - `Gauteng Provincial Government
No related content