Routine immunisation of children is carried out at all primary health centre
Tel: 011 355 3867
Yellow Fever Vaccination
Issuing of both Yellow Fever Certificates and Medical Waiver certificates
Pre Travel Advice
- Pre Medical Health Screening
- Malaria Pre exposure advice and Chemoprophylaxis
- Health advice to travelers with special needs and disabilities, e.g. Chronic Illnesses, pregnancy, Chronic heart conditions etc.
- Rabies Pre exposure and Vaccination
Post Travel Health Screening
- Malaria screening for symptomatic clients only
- Rabies Immunoglobulin (RIG) post exposure assessment and advice
Recommended vaccines for specific destinations.
Tel: 011 355 3754/3479
Cnr Simmonds and Fox Street,